WHO WE ARE
La Crosse Distilling Co. (“we”; “us”; “our”) is owned by La Crosse Distilling Company LLC (registered in Wisconsin, File Number L059188), and our registered office is at 102 Jay Street Suite 400 La Crosse, WI 54601. Our facility is located at 129 Vine St., La Crosse, WI 54601. Our website address is https://lacrossedistilling.co/.
What types of personal data we collect;
How we collect personal data;
When and why we share it with other organizations, including the types of organizations involved;
How long we keep personal data for; and
The rights and choices you have with regards to your personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS?
- Your name, age/date of birth (for age verification purposes) and location
- Your contact details: postal addresses including billing and delivery addresses, contact telephone numbers
- Details of purchases and orders made by you;
- When you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- Your correspondence and communications with La Crosse Distilling Co.;
- Personal data which you have maybe shared via a public platform (such as on La Crosse Distilling Co.’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube feed);
- Your communication and marketing preferences;
- Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Online browsing activities on La Crosse Distilling Co.’s website.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal data when:
- You subscribe to our newsletter;
- You make a purchase or order online for La Crosse Distilling Co. products or merchandise;
- You enter a promotion related to La Crosse Distilling Co. or one of La Crosse Distilling Co.’s products;
- When you attend one of our events or visit one of our sites;
- When you contact us.
La Crosse Distilling Co.uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Google and Facebook to present special offers to you for our products or services over the Google Content Network and via social networks. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website. Additionally, La Crosse Distilling Co.uses custom audiences based on emails of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products and services to you via Facebook. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us. We use the following third-party service providers for remarketing:
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing
Google: Opt-out of Google remarketing
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
LA CROSSE DISTILLING CO. (AND TRUSTED PARTNERS ACTING ON OUR BEHALF) USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- With your agreement, to provide you with info, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (but only when you’ve given your consent to be contacted by us);
- We may send you personalized communications based on your preferences, and use of La Crosse Distilling Co.’s products;
- To verify your identity and your age;
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- To enable La Crosse Distilling Co. to manage any customer service interactions with you;
- To ensure that our web content is presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website when you choose to do so; and
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
WHAT IS OUT LEGAL REASON FOR HOLDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Data Protection Laws require us to state our legal reason for processing your personal data.
We rely on your consent to send you marketing communications about La Crosse Distilling Co.. You can withdraw your consent to receive these communications at any time by using the unsubscribe button included in the communications we send you, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
La Crosse Distilling Co. also collects and uses your personal data because it is necessary for:
- The pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out below);
- The purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods to a consumer; or
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Our legitimate interests.
The normal legal basis for processing consumer data, is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of La Crosse Distilling Co., including:
- Selling and supplying goods to our consumers;
- Protecting consumers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- Promoting, marketing and advertising our products;
- Understanding our consumers’ behavior, activities, preferences, and needs;
- Improving existing products and developing new products;
- Handling consumer contacts, queries, complaints, or disputes; and
- Preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud, or anti-social behavior and prosecuting offenders.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Under the GDPR, you have a number of legal rights in relation to the personal information which we hold about you, namely:
- To access your data;
- To have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- In certain circumstances, to have your data deleted or removed;
- In certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data;
- A right of data portability, namely to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes across different services;
- To object to direct marketing; and
- Not to be subject to automated decision making (including profiling), where it produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you;
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do we share your Personal Data with?
- To effectively fulfill our obligations to you, and to provide you with certain benefits, we use a number of trusted and reliable third parties to carry out functions which involve the processing of your Personal Data. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
- When you order products from our online shop, we will share your details with our fulfillment partner, who will process your orders.
- We use marketing service providers to administer services on our behalf, such as sending communications to our consumers, administering any promotions or ballots which we run.
- Other agencies and fulfillment partners to administer events, competitions and brand programmes that you have opted into.
- Some of the third-party service providers we use may be based outside of the United States, but we will only transfer personal data to these service providers where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection and security controls are in place to protect your personal data. We impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security which means that they can only use your personal data to provide services to La Crosse Distilling Co. or to you and no other purpose.
We may provide information to others (such as governmental or law enforcement agencies) in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; (ii) comply with any legal claims raised against La Crosse Distilling Co.; (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of La Crosse Distilling Co.; or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of the public.
If La Crosse Distilling Co. becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our Website, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the Website.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods will apply to different types of data. If you wish to have your data deleted or removed please contact.
La Crosse Distilling Co. does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that La Crosse Distilling Co. has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
La Crosse Distilling Co. is strongly opposed to spam. We will only send email to users that have explicitly requested to receive an email from La Crosse Distilling Co.. Examples may include:
Opt-in subscribers to the La Crosse Distilling Co. Newsletter
Users that complete a contact form
All communication will be related and relevant to what you have requested
If you have any questions or concerns about the way in which your Personal Data is processed, please contact:
La Crosse Distilling Co.
129 Vine St
La Crosse, WI 54601
This policy may change from time to time. If we change anything important we will notify or contact you.